Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Painted Poppies Thank You Card

Stampin Up Painted Poppies

Happy Thursday! I hope your week is going well. We got a bit of messy snow & ice for a few hours this morning. It is always amazing how messy only a few inches of snow can be. I’m ready for Spring, but know the next few weeks can be challenging for New Englanders. Hopefully Mother Nature will go easy on us.

My card today features the Painted Poppies Bundle, Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper, and Parisian Dies. I needed a few quick thank you cards for January orders and these are the ones I mailed earlier this week. It is nice to play with the poppy products in the middle of winter. I’ll be featuring the poppy suite in my upcoming March classes. Here is a look at the bundle:


Measurements:
Poppy Parade cardstock - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼
DSP – 2 ¼” x 3 ½”
Whisper White Cardstock – 2 ½” x 3 ½”
Whisper White scrap for die cut
Ribbon – 6.5” piece

All the products I used are noted below. If you want to scoop up these products please head over to my Online Store or contact me if you need help placing an order.

I’ll be back on Sunday with a Sale-A-Bration project to share.

Happy Stampin’
Christine

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment