Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sale-A-Bration Sunday – Bee Purse & Mini Cards

Stampin Up Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper

Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a relaxing weekend. Today I am bought my show on the road to my friend Sandy’s house for a private class. We created two valentine projects a card and a mini pizza box. She is an avid stamper so it was fun to introduce her friends to paper crafting. Want to host a private class? Contact me for available dates.

The project I am sharing today is a gift I brought Sandy for being a hostess. She loves bees so of course it was fitting to make something with the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper you can earn for free through March 31, 2020 during Sale-A-Bration. Please note the paper is currently on backorder and expected to ship the week of February 24th. I decided to create a purse with the All Dressed Up Dies and three mini 3x3 cards to match. Here is a look at the mini cards:


Measurements:
For purse:
Basic Black Cardstock – 5 ½” x 6” – two pieces
Basic Black Cardstock – 1” x 6 ½” – two pieces
DSP – 3 ½” x 4” – two pieces
Gold Foil – 1” x 1” – four pieces

For mini cards:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 3” x 6”, score in half at 3”
DSP – 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
Whisper White scraps for stamping

Let me know if you have any questions. All the products I used are noted below. If you want to scoop up these products please head over to my Online Store or contact me if you need help placing an order.

I’ll be back on Tuesday with another project to share.

Happy Stampin’,
Christine

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Where do I find directions to make this purse??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't see this earlier. The purse is cut out from All Dressed Up Dies by Stampin' Up! I just cut the panels in Basic Black and one in the Golden Honey DSP for the front.

    ReplyDelete