Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Here For You Card

 

Stampin' Up! Color & Contour stamp set

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the Color & Contour stamp set, Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper, & Tailor Made Tags Dies. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch: 



Measurements: 
Fresh Freesia Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 5” 
Vellum Cardstock – 2 ½” x 5” 
Basic White Cardstock – 2 ¼” x 4 ¼”, die cut largest tag 
Basic White Cardstock – 1” x 2 ½”, die cut smallest tag 
Masking Paper – 1” square, to mask sentiment 
Ribbon – 8” piece, tied in a bow 

Here is a close-up of the large tag: 

Stampin' Up! Color & Contour stamp set

Inspired by my card today? Shop here 24/7. Ending this week on 6/30/2022, the Kits Collection are on sale buy 1, get the 2nd 50% off and the retiring January-June 2022 mini catalog products are available while supplies last. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back with a Facebook live on Sunday at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment