Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, July 3, 2022

You Are Amazing Card

 

Stampin' Up! Amazing Phrasing stamp set

Happy Sunday & Happy 4th of July weekend! I have a sweet and simple card for you today featuring the Amazing Phrasing stamp set and Silver & Gold Designer Series Paper. These are two items you can earn for free now through August 31, 2022 during Sale-A-Bration. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials. 


Measurements: 
Sweet Sorbet Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored in half at 4 ¼” 
In Color Glimmer Paper (Starry Sky) – 2 ¼” x 4 ¼” 
Silver & Gold Designer Series Paper – 2” x 4 ¼” 
Basic White Cardstock – 2” x 3 ½” 
In Color Glimmer Paper (Sweet Sorbet) – 1” x 1 ½” 
Ribbon – 8” piece 

Here is a close-up: 

Stampin' Up! Amazing Phrasing stamp set

Inspired by my card today? Shop here 24/7. Sale-A-Bration is underway so if you spend $50 or $100 by August 31, 2022 don’t forget to choose your free items. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment