Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Hey Good Lookin' Card

Stampin' Up! Amazing Phrasing stamp set

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the Amazing Phrasing stamp set and Silver & Gold Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Soft Succulent Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 8 ½”, scored in half at 4 ¼” 
Soft Succulent Cardstock – 4” x 3 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 1 ¾” x 3 ½” 
Basic White Cardstock – 1 3/8” x 2” 

Here is a close-up: 


Inspired by my card today? Shop here 24/7. Sale-A-Bration is underway so if you spend $50 or $100 by August 31, 2022 don’t forget to choose your free items. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back with a Facebook live on Sunday at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List: 

No comments:

Post a Comment