Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Ringed with Nature Online Card Class with Create with Christine

 

Stampin' Up! Ringed with Nature Bundle

Happy Sunday! Today was my Ringed with Nature Online Card Class where I made three cards featuring the Ringed with Nature Bundle & Rings of Love Designer Series Paper. Check out my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting videos.


Shop here to get the three card kit: 
Spend $35.00 in my online store by midnight on Thursday, 7/14/2022 and get the free kit mailed to you on Tuesday, 7/19/2022. 
Spend $50.00 or more in my online store by midnight on Thursday, 7/14/2022 and get the Iridescent Pearls and the card kit mailed to you on Tuesday, 7/19/2022 plus you get to choose a Sale-A-Bration item of your choice 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my events & specials.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment