Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Thinking of You Card

 

Stampin' Up! Ringed with Nature Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the Ringed with Nature stamp set (part of the Ringed with Nature Bundle) and Rings of Love Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch:


Measurements: 
Soft Suede Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 3” x 5 ½” 
Basic White Cardstock – 2 ½” x 7/8”, punch both ends 
Linen Thread – 12”, tied in a bow 

Here is a close-up so you can the beautiful detail on the paper:

Stampin' Up! Ringed with Nature Bundle

Inspired by my card today? Shop here 24/7. Sale-A-Bration is underway so if you spend $50 or $100 by August 31, 2022 don’t forget to choose your free items. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back with a Facebook Live Online Class on Sunday at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment