Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Happy Halloween Card

 

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Spooky Treats

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the September 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit Spooky Treats. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Fresh Freesia Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Fresh Freesia Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5” 
Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 4 ¼” 
Basic Black Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 3 ¼” 
Spider Web Die (cut down from kit) – 2 ½” x 3” 
White Banner (from kit) – 2 3/8” x 3/8” 

Here is a close up: 

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Spooky Treats

Not a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber? You can subscribe in two ways: 
Sign up for a monthly subscription here 
Prepay for a 1, 3, 6, or 12-month subscription here 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back with an technique project on Sunday at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment