Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Spotlight Blended Background Card

 

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Basket stamp set

Happy Sunday! I have a simple spotlight blended background technique card for you today. I’m featuring the Cheerful Basket stamp set and Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper. Catch my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting videos. 


Measurements: 
Basic White Thick Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score in half at 4 ¼” 
Basic White Cardstock – 5 ¼” x 4”, emboss with Time Worn Type embossing folder 
Basic Black Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 3 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – 4” x 3” 
Basic White Cardstock – 2 ½” x 1” 
Masking Paper – 5” x 4” 

Here is a close-up: 

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Basket stamp set

Inspired by my card today? Order here 24/7. Stop by again on Tuesday 10/4/2022 for some exciting announcements. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment