Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Simple Side Step Halloween Card

 

Stampin' Up! Scary Cute Bundle

Happy Sunday! I have a simple fun fold card for you today. I’m featuring the Scary Cute Bundle and Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper. Catch my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting videos. 


Measurements: 
Highland Heather Cardstock – 8” x 5 ½”, score on long side at 3”, 6, and 7” 
Highland Heather Cardstock – 3” x 6”, score on long side at 1 ¾” 
Designer Series Paper – 2 ¾” x 5 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – ¾” x 5 ¼” 
Basic White Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 4”, emboss with Gingham embossing folder 
Basic Black Cardstock – 2 ½” x 3”, die cut frame 
Basic White Cardstock – 3” x 3 ½”, die cut label Basic White Cardstock – 1 ½” x 2 ½, die cut banner Basic White Cardstock – 2 ¾” x 5 ¼”, for inside 

Here is a close-up: 

Stampin' Up! Scary Cute Bundle

Inspired by my card today? Order here 24/7. The Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper I used today is on sale through Wednesday 9/21/2022 as part of the September 2022 weekly deals. New deals will post on Thursday 9/22/2022. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment