Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Thank You Card

 

Stampin' Up! Good Feelings stamp set

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the Good Feelings stamp set and Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch: 


Measurements: 
Basic White Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – ¼” x 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ½” 
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock – 3” square, die cut circle label 
Basic White Cardstock – 3 ½” x 2 ½”, die cut label 
Ribbon – 9” piece 

Inspired by my card today? Shop here 24/7. Don’t forget about the special products on sale through September 28, 2022 part of the weekly deals. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back with Paper alternative projects on Sunday at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment