Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Christmas Envelope Treat Box

 

Stampin' Up! Envelope Treat Box

Today is day three of a four-day series on gift giving ideas for the holiday season. If you already wrapped all your gifts recreate these projects for birthdays or other holidays. Today I have an elegant Envelope Treat Box to teach you featuring the Handmade Wishes stamp set & Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper. Catch my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting tutorials.


Dimensions: 
Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 7 ½” 
Vellum – 2 ½” square, die cut circle 
Basic White Cardstock – 1” x 3”, die cut banner 
Ribbon & Trim – 8” pieces, tied in a bow 

Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I will love to be your demonstrator. Place a $50 or more (before tax & shipping) order in my online store here by Friday, 12/9/2022 at midnight EST and I will be sending you two free gifts, the Rustic Metallic Dots & a retired 48 sheet pack of Designer Series Paper. 

Make sure you are on my mailing list to get information on my upcoming events & specials. Tomorrow I will be back to wrap up Handmade Holidays with the final 4th project.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment