Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Handmade Holidays Day 4 - Calendar, Notepad, & Pen Set

 

Stampin' Up! Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper

Today is day 4 the last day of gift giving ideas for the holiday season. If you already wrapped all your gifts recreate these projects for birthdays or other holidays. Today I have a simple Calendar, Notepad, & Pen Set to teach you featuring the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper. Catch my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel


Dimensions: 
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock – 11” x 4 ¼”, scored in half at 5 1/2” 
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock – 4 1/4 “ x 3 ½”, score short side at ½”, 1 ¾”, and 3” 
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock – 5 ¼” x 8”
• Score short side at ½” and 4 ¾” 
• Score long side at 3 ¾” and 4 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – 4” x 3 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 3 7/8” x 1 ½” 
Ribbon – 22” piece 

Link to etsy shop with mini calendars: https://tinyurl.com/2fh8wtd7 
Link to pens I used: https://amzn.to/3UHwm1V 
Link to memo pads I ended up using: https://amzn.to/3YjjjH0

Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I will love to be your demonstrator. Place a $50 or more (before tax & shipping) order in my online store here by Friday, 12/9/2022 and I will be sending you two free gifts, the Rustic Metallic Dots & a retired 48 sheet pack of Designer Series Paper. 

Make sure you are on my mailing list to get information on my upcoming events & specials. Tomorrow I will be announcing my Framed Florets Class To Go. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

No comments:

Post a Comment