Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, December 11, 2022

Framed Florets Class To Go

Framed Florets Class To Go

Happy Sunday! Today I have an all occasion card Class To Go featuring the Framed Florets Bundle and Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper. Catch my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting videos. 


Here are the three cards: 

Stampin' Up! Framed Florets Bundle

Stampin' Up! Framed Florets Bundle

Stampin' Up! Framed Florets Bundle

Shop here to get the Class to Go Kit! Spend $35.00 in my online store by noon EST on Friday, 12/16/2022 and get the kit mailed to you on Wednesday, 12/21/2022. Spend $50.00 or more in my online store by noon EST on Friday, 12/16/2022 and get the Solid Faceted Gems and the card kit mailed to you on Wednesday, 12/21/2022. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card featuring the Framed Florets Bundle. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment