Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Framed Florets Thank You Card

 

Stampin' Up! Framed Florets Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the Framed Florets Bundle & Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch: 


Dimensions: 
Cajun Craze Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼” 
Vellum – 3 ¾” x 4” 
Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 3”, die cut oval frames 
Basic White Cardstock – 1” x 1”, die cut small flower 
Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, for inside 

Here is a close-up so you can see the Wink of Stella on the flower: 


Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I will love to be your demonstrator. Order from my shop 24/7 here. This Thursday 12.15.2022 there will be a free shipping special on all orders over $75. This Friday 12.16.2022 is the cut off to receive my Framed Florets Class To Go

Make sure you are on my mailing list to get information on my upcoming events & specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back with a technique project on Sunday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment