Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Cheerful Basket Get Well Card

 

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Basket Bundle

Happy Sunday! Today I have a super cute get well card to teach you featuring the Cheerful Basket Bundle and Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper. Catch my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting videos. 


Dimensions: 
Fresh Freesia Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 2” x 5” 
Night of Navy Cardstock – ½” x 4 ½” 
Ribbon – 5 ¼” piece 
Crumb Cake Cardstock – 3 ¼” square, die cut square 
Crumb Cake Cardstock – 3” x ½” 
Fresh Freesia Cardstock – 2” x ¾”, die cut hearts 

Here is a close-up so you can see the Wink on the basket: 


Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I will love to be your demonstrator. Order from my shop 24/7 here. There are still amazing deals in the Last Chance Sale & Clearance Rack. 

Join my mailing list here to get information on my upcoming events & specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card.

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment