Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Cheerful Basket Cat Card

 

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Basket Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the Cheerful Basket Bundle & He’s The Man Specialty Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch: 


Dimensions: 
Sahara Sand Cardstock - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored in half at 4 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper – 4 ½” x 3 7/8” 
Designer Series Paper – 3 ¾” x 1 ½” 
Ribbon – 5” piece 
Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 1 ½” 
Basic White Cardstock – 2 ½” square, die cut cat 

Here is a close-up of the cat: 

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Basket Bundle

Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I will love to be your demonstrator. Order from my shop 24/7 here. There are still amazing deals in the Last Chance Sale & Clearance Rack. 

Join my mailing list here to get information on my upcoming events & specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back with three Paper Pumpkin Alternative projects on Monday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment