Classes/Tutorials

Monday, December 26, 2022

December 2022 Paper Pumpkin Alternate Projects

 

December 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit

Happy Monday! I have three sweet & simple Paper Pumpkin alternative projects for you today. I’m featuring the December 2022 Good Things Come in Small Packages Kit. Catch my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting videos. 


Baby Card: 


Birthday Card:


Love Box:


Would you like to be a Paper Pumpkin subscriber? You can subscribe in two ways: Sign up for a monthly subscription here. Prepay for a 1, 3, 6, or 12 month subscription here. My Paper Pumpkin subscribers will receive a PDF tutorial of my three alternative projects on Tuesday 12/27/2022 

Join my mailing list here to get information on my upcoming events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back tomorrow/Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card featuring the December 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment