Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

You Did It Card

 

December 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the December 2022 Paper Pumpkin Good Things Come in Small Packages Kit. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch: 


Dimensions: 
Tahitian Tide Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Basic Gray Cardstock – 3” x 1 ¾” 
Tahitian Wrapper “Designer Series Paper” (from kit) – cut down to 2 ¾” x 4” 
Twine (from kit) - 15” piece 
Label (from kit) 

Here is a close-up of the graduation cap: 

December 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit

Do you live in the United States and would like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin? You can subscribe in two ways: Sign up for a monthly subscription here. Prepay for a 1, 3, 6, or 12-month subscription here My Paper Pumpkin subscribers receive a PDF alternative project tutorial monthly 

Join my mailing list here to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. The last chance sale is still underway with discounts up to 60% from the July-December 2022 mini catalog. Check out the sale items here

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back next Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card in 2023. 

Happy Stampin’ & Happy New Year! 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment