Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Sneak Peek! Beautifully Happy Card

 

Stampin' Up! Beautifully Happy stamp set

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the Beautifully Happy stamp set (available 1.5.2023 for free with any $100 purchase) & Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper (available 1.5.2023 for free with any $50 purchase). If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch: 


Dimensions: 
Fresh Freesia Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 3” x 5” 
Shimmery White Cardstock – 3 3/8” x 3 5/8” 
Shimmery White Cardstock – 2 ½” square” 
Ribbon – 6” piece, cut in half lengthwise then tied in a bow 

Here is a close-up of the flower: 

Stampin' Up! Beautifully Happy stamp set

Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I will love to be your demonstrator. Order from my shop 24/7 here. The January-April 2023 mini catalog and January-February 2023 Sale-A-Bration products will be available starting this Thursday 1.5.2023. 

Join my mailing list here to get information on my upcoming events & specials.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back with a Valentine Class To Go on Sunday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page

Happy Stampin’
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment