Classes/Tutorials

Monday, January 9, 2023

Love For You Class To Go

 Stampin' Up! Love For You Class To Go

Happy Monday! Yesterday I held my Class To Go featuring the Love For You Bundle. Catch my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting videos. 


Here are the three cards:

Stampin' Up! Love For You Bundle

Stampin' Up! Love For You Bundle

Stampin' Up! Love For You Bundle

Shop here to get the Class to Go Kit! Spend $35.00 in my online store by noon EST on Friday, 1/13/2023 and get the kit mailed to you on Wednesday, 1/18/2023. Spend $50.00 or more in my online store by noon EST on Friday, 1/13/2023 and get the Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins and the card kit mailed to you on Wednesday, 1/18/2023. 

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my events and specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card featuring the Love For You Bundle. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment