Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Love For You Anniversary Card

 

Stampin' Up! Love For You Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the Love For You Bundle and Country Gingham Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch: 


Dimensions: 
Petal Pink Cardstock - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored in half at 4 ¼” 
Petal Pink Cardstock – 5 ¼” x 4” 
Designer Series Paper (mint) – 3 ½” square, die cut large circle 
Basic White Cardstock – 2 ½” square, die cut medium circle 
Designer Series Paper (pink) – 1 ¾” square, die cut small circle 
Basic White Cardstock – 1 ½” x 2”, die cut “love” word 
Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¼” x 1”, die cut banner 
Petal Pink Cardstock - 1 ½” x 2”, die cut “you” word 
Mint Macaron Cardstock – 1” square, die cut heart 

Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I will love to be your demonstrator. Order from my shop 24/7 here. My Love For You Class To Go registration ends on Friday 1/13/2023 at Noon EST. Get details here.

Join my mailing list here to get information on my upcoming events & specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back with a technique project on Sunday live at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment