Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Kindness Matters Card

 

Stampin' Up! Beautifully Happy stamp set

Happy Sunday! Today I have a simple technique to teach you featuring the Beautifully Happy stamp set and Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper. I’m calling the technique Stampin’ Blends meet Watercolor Pencils. Catch my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting videos. 


Dimensions: 
Fresh Freesia Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 3 ¼” x 4 ¾” 
Shimmery White Cardstock – 3” x 4 ½”, die cut rectangle 
Trim – 12” piece, tied in a large bow 

Here is a close-up: 

Stampin' Up! Beautifully Happy stamp set

Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I will love to be your demonstrator. Order from my shop 24/7 here. It is an amazing time to shop, host, or join through 2/28/2023 where you can earn free goodies during Sale-A-Bration. 

Join my mailing list here to get information on my upcoming events & specials. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment