Classes/Tutorials

Thursday, December 1, 2022

November 2022 Paper Pumpkin Card

 

Stampin' Up! November 2022 Paper Pumpkin alternative card

Happy Thursday! I have a sweet and simple card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday on Thursday lol. I’m featuring the November 2022 Paper Pumpkin From the North Pile Kit. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch: 


Dimensions: 
Basic White Thick Cardstock – 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Basic White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, embossed with Merry Melody 3D embossing folder 
Sweet Sorbet Cardstock – two 4” x 1 1/8” pieces 
In Color Designer Series Paper – two 4” x 1” pieces 
Open Me tag pieces from Paper Pumpkin Kit 

Here is a close up: 

Stampin' Up! November 2022 Paper Pumpkin alternative card

Do you live in the United States and would like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin? You can subscribe in two ways: 
Sign up for a monthly subscription here 
Prepay for a 1, 3, 6, or 12-month subscription here
My Paper Pumpkin subscribers receive a PDF alternative project tutorial monthly

Join my mailing list to stay updated on my upcoming events and specials. Today the last chance sale started with discounts up to 60% from the July-December 2022 mini catalog. Check out the sale items here

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back with a fun fold card on Sunday at 10:00am EST on my Facebook page

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment