Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Simple Criss Cross Pocket Fun Fold Card

 

Stampin' Up! Criss Cross Pocket Fun Fold Card

Happy Sunday! Today I have a super fun criss cross fun fold card to teach you featuring the Peaceful Moments stamp set and soon to be retired Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper. Catch my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for weekly paper crafting videos. 


Dimensions: 
Crushed Curry Cardstock – two 4 ¼” x 11” pieces, scored in half at 5 ½” 
Designer Series Paper – 4” x 5 ¼”, cut on diagonal 
Copper Foil – 4” x 1 ½”, die cut banner 
Basic White Cardstock – 2 ½” square, die cut circle 
Basic White Cardstock – 3 ¾” x 5 1/8”, insert for pocket 

Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I will love to be your demonstrator. Order from my shop 24/7 here 

Make sure you are on my mailing list to get information on my upcoming events & specials. Tomorrow I will be starting a 4-day in a row Handmade Holidays project series. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back on Tuesday with a CASE-ing Tuesday card. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment