Classes/Tutorials

Monday, December 5, 2022

Handmade Holidays Day 1 - Santa Peekaboo Treat Bag

 

Stampin' Up! Peekaboo Treat Bag

Welcome to Day 1 of Handmade Holidays! Today is day one of a four-day series on gift giving ideas for the holiday season. If you already wrapped all your gifts recreate these projects for birthdays or other holidays. 

Today I have the cutest Peekaboo Treat Bag to teach you featuring the Handmade Wishes stamp set, Santa Express Designer Series Paper, & Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack (the DSP and card pack are currently on sale while supplies last). Catch my video below and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel


Dimensions: 
Designer Series Paper – 4” x 8 ½” 
Memories & More Card (from pack) – 3” x 4” 
Ribbon – 34” piece 
Basic White Cardstock – 1” x 3”, die cut banner 

Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I will love to be your demonstrator. Place a $50 or more (before tax & shipping) order in my online store here by Friday, 12/9/2022 and I will be sending you two free gifts, the Rustic Metallic Dots & a retired 48 sheet pack of Designer Series Paper. 

Make sure you are on my mailing list to get information on my upcoming events & specials. Tomorrow I will be back with Day 2 of Handmade Holidays & a card for CASE-ing Tuesday. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment