Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

You’re a Classic Card

 

Stampin' Up! He's the Man Specialty Designer Series Paper

Happy Tuesday! I have a sweet and simple masculine birthday card for you today for CASE-ing Tuesday. I’m featuring the He’s the Man Specialty Designer Series Paper. If you want to play along with the CASE-ing Tuesday team this week here is the sketch: 


Dimensions: 
Sahara Sand Cardstock - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored in half at 4 ¼” 
Designer Series Paper (espresso pattern) – 5” x 2” 
Designer Series Paper (diamond/circle pattern) – 4” x 2 ¾” 
Ribbon – 5 ¼” piece 
Designer Series Paper – you’re a classic die cut 

Do you live in the US and looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? I will love to be your demonstrator. Place a $50 or more (before tax & shipping) order in my online store here by Friday, 12/9/2022 and I will be sending you two free gifts, the Rustic Metallic Dots & a retired 48 sheet pack of Designer Series Paper. 

Make sure you are on my mailing list to get information on my upcoming events & specials. Today is Day 2 of Handmade Holidays. 

Let me know if you have any questions or need help placing an order. I’ll be back tomorrow with Day 3 of Handmade Holidays 2022. 

Happy Stampin’ 
Christine 

Supply List:

No comments:

Post a Comment