Classes/Tutorials

Monday, March 21, 2011

Stampin' Up! Regional in Hartford! Part 2

Here is a picture of my card front swap that I brought with me to the Stampin' Up! Regional this past Saturday. I made up 30 of these card fronts and then swapped with other demos and went home with 30 different card fronts. This was my first time swapping outside of my upline's events so it was exciting. I really got some lovely cards that I will be recreating and of course giving credit to the original artist.

My favorite part of the day was the Workshop presentation by fellow demo Glenda Travelstead from IL. She was a hoot and she demoed a bunch of products from the upcoming Summer Mini catalog that begins on May 1st. I also loved the presentations from the home office staff including Pam Morgan, Shannon West & Donna Griffith. They gave us awesome tips and featured such a variety of Stampin' Up! products. They were so genuine and shared some of their personal stories as well. I felt like I already knew them in a way since I have listened to some audio trainings & watched youtube videos of them.

My fabulous upline Selene made everyone that came in her group the cutest box with a Stampin' Up! button bracelet and some yummy chocolate inside. I also made myself and my downline Colleen matching chipboard flowers to put on our name badges. I went to my first Stampin' Up! event ever with Colleen so it was very fitting that we attended our first corporate event together.

If you are interested in signing up to be a demonstrator this is the best time of the year. During Sale-A-Bration which runs through March 31st the Starter Kit is 15% off at $148.75 (valued at over $300 worth of supplies) then there is a special for a free add-on bundle valued at $50 plus you can get Sunny Fun which is stamp set out of the upcoming Summer Mini for free as well! The best part of all of this is that the Starter Kit is totally customizable. Ask me for more information and I would be happy to give you all the details!

Supplies for my Swap cardfront above:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Cherry Cobbler & Always Artichoke markers
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Always Artichoke seam binding ribbon

These supplies can be ordered in my store on my website 24/7.

1 comment:

  1. I have this swap and I love it! I love the colors and the simplicity! I will probably CASE it at one of my classes. Thanks for swapping!

    ReplyDelete