Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stampin' Up! Regional Make & Takes


I am super excited to share this frame with you. I think it came out just gorgeous! I got the idea from fellow demo Cindee on this post. It was something that was available at Leadership in January for purchase, but she decided to make her own at home. It went together pretty quickly once I had the supplies.

The frame is 16 x 20 and came from a national craft store since I had a gift card from the holidays. I brought swatches of Marina Mist and Cherry Cobbler cardstock to my local Benjamin Moore shop. We matched the Cherry Cobbler to their Pomegranate and I bought the little color sample for about $4. I picked up the chicken wire at our local Agway and we used a staple gun to attach in the back. 

If you attended a Spring Regional you will recognize the projects. I have attached 4 of 5 of our make & takes. Sorry for the glare on the cards, but I have them in clear envelopes to protect them. I had some tiny clothespins so that is what the cards are attached with. I have the banner attached with lots of linen thread.

Let me know if you have any questions. I have a big event on April 1st and I am so excited to bring this frame along with me to display these samples. I will share some close-ups of the make & takes tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for sharing this ~~ the more I look at it ~ the more I think hubby has a new project!!! R ;)

    ReplyDelete