Classes/Tutorials

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sping is Blossoming April Special

I just got home from the Denim & Diamonds event at Presentation of Mary in Methuen and would like to give a shout out to the fabulous ladies that attended tonight. Also a big thank you to Colleen my downline for helping me man my table.

Stampin' Up! announced several specials starting today April 1st - no joke!

First is the Spring is Blossoming promotion which runs April 1st - April 30th. When you spend $20 you are eligible to buy the stamp set Four Frames Stamp set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper. Also, if you have a $350 workshop you get these two items for free! Contact me today to setup a workshop aka private class for your friends & family to take advantage of this amazing deal.

Here are two cards made by Stampin' Up with the Spring is Blossoming items:


Also, there are some new goodies in my Online Store in the Clearance Rack. There are three grab bag options for $5, $10 and $15. These items are while supplies last so take advantage of them right away. 
Item
Description
125873
$5 Grab Bag (containing at least $20 worth of products!)
125874
$10 Grab Bag (containing at least $40 worth of products!)
125875
$15 Grab Bag (containing at least $60 worth of products!)


I will be sharing some items from Denim & Diamonds over the next week or so. If you are interested in any of the items let me know asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment