Classes/Tutorials

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring is Blossoming Downline Gift


My downline Colleen just promoted to Senior Associate - way to go girlfriend! I wanted to give her something small at the team meeting last week so I put together this quick treat holder using an envelope. The idea came from Catherine Pooler. Inside I put a roll of Stampin' Up! ribbon for her.

You take a Stampin' Up! envelope and seal it up then punch one end with a border punch. Then I cut a 2 x 12" piece of Designer Series Paper from the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper. I used the same scallop border punch on the DSP and then adhered it in the back of my envelope. I added a piece of Cherry Cobbler seam binding around the front and tied a nice bow. Then I stamped my label from the Four Frames stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and punched out with my Decorative Label punch. The Congratulations comes from Baby Bundle also stamped in Cherry Cobbler and punched out with my Small oval punch. Adhered those two together and then adhered to the envelope with some dimensionals.

The DSP and stamp set which will be in the upcoming 2011-2012 catalog are part of the Spring is Blossoming promotion going on right now. These two items are available through April by:

  • Spend $20 on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.
  • Host a $350 workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE


Supplies:
Stamps: Four Frames, Baby Bundle
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Paisley Petals DSP, Very Vanilla cardstock
Other: Very Vanilla envelope, Cherry Cobbler seam binding, Scallop border punch, Decorative Label punch, Small oval punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment