Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Strength & Hope Sneak Peek!


This is a card I made with the new stamp set Strength & Hope that will be in the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini catalog starting on May 1st. I was super excited to be able to get this set early and start creating, This set is near and dear to my heart for many reasons. First being that it reminds me of my Mom since she had so much strength & hope throughout her cancer battle which she sadly lost in December 2007. Second when you purchase this set (starting May 1st) Stampin' Up! will donate $2 from the sale to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. 

I hope to share many projects with you using this lovely set over the new few months. This card idea came from a swap that I photographed at the Hartford, CT Regional event. I believe the creator was Sandra Rosario from NY. I made my card for a swap for our team meeting last week with the theme of ribbon. Overall the card doesn't have much ribbon, but it is used in a different way. 

The Strength & Hope stamp set is available in clear-mount ($13.95) or wood-mount ($17.95) or in the form of a Digital kit. The Digital kit includes a four-piece stamp brush set, 12 Designer Series Papers and 10 embellishment pieces ($9.95). Look for more information on this promotion on May 1st and stay tuned for a few more sneak peeks until then.

Supplies:
Stamps: Strength & Hope
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
Other: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Pretty in Pink 3/8" taffeta ribbon, Rhinestone Basic jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment