Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tooth Fairy Tins


Here are some really cute Tooth Fairy tins that I made up for my fair a few weeks ago. They feature the Tooth Fairy single stamp available in the Idea Book & Catalog for $7.95

I have seen these around a few places so not sure who the original designer is. The tins are from my local craft store in the wedding section. Inside the tin I cut a circle of cotton batting to lay the tooth on. The tins open very easily so a small child can add the tooth no problem.

I colored in the stamp mostly with markers and then used my marker and aquapainter on the dress to give it a softer look. I have an wonderful tip about using the Stampin' Up! markers. You can color your white taffeta ribbon in any color you have for a marker. I colored some of my white ribbon for the ribbon around the bottom of the tin and the faux bow on these. Use just use the wide tip of the marker and color one side then let dry before adhering. 

If you are local I am selling these for $2 each. Available in pink (not pictured), blue, green or purple.

Supplies:
Stamp: Tooth Fairy
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Blush Blossom markers
Paper: Whisper White cardstock
Other: White taffeta ribbon, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon, 1 3/4 circle punch, tins from craft store, Sticky strip

No comments:

Post a Comment