Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Digital Studio Tuesday

Every Tuesday Stampin' Up! unveils new downloads for our digital design program My Digital Studio. The Fantabulous You stamp brush set is pictured here one of several new downloads available today March 13th. As soon as I saw the various fun text sayings I was in love. 

They immediately reminded me of my little sister that I have missed terribly the past year that she has lived out of state. We just don't get to chat and catch up as often as we both would like. 

Would you like to learn more about My Digital Studio?

You can check out lots of information here at mydigitalstudio.net - blog, forum, over 14,000 samples to inspire you.

You can also download a FREE 30 day trial of the limited software at my Online Store.

Let me know if you have questions about My Digital Studio and I would be happy to help.

Happy Designing,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment