Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Butterfly Bridal Shower Favor


My friend Pam just inquired about bridal shower favors and this is the first sample I made up to show her. I absolutely love it! My only order was the color of the bridesmaid dresses are Wisteria. Well lo and behold Stampin' Up! has a beautiful purple color Wisteria Wonder and lucky for me I had some cardstock in my stash.

I used the petite purse die which makes a perfect favor size for some small pieces of candy or a small gift. I decided to chop the flap off the purse so you could peek inside. I added a mini tulle bag I had on hand for a visual so she could get an idea of what it might look like complete. In the bag is a sample of NYR Organic's Wild Rose beauty balm. If you have any interest in learning more about NYR (Neal's Yard Remedies) Organic skincare products please visit my website.

I embossed the cardstock before I put all together.

I hope Pam loves it too! What do you think? In hindsight, I should have puts hearts instead of the butterfly.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Wisteria Wonder cardstock & Silver Glimmer paper
Other: Big Shot, Petite purse die, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Vintage wallpaper embossing folder, 1 1/4 circle punch, Basic Rhinestones jewel accents, Mini tulle bag ($1 store)

1 comment: