Classes/Tutorials

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Easy Valentine Pouch

This is a super easy petal cone pouch project that would be great for classroom valentine treats. I hope you started your valentine projects since February 14th is coming up quick. 2013 is already flying by or so it seems. Don't tell anyone, but the red pencil came from my Christmas stash of items since I didn't have any valentine candy to show in this picture. You could also add a lollipop or pixie stick along with the pencil if you wanted. Stampin' Up! makes 1" x 8" skinny bags and you can also add your items in those bags then tie the ribbon and tag to the bag.

I'm sure you could whip up a bunch of these in no time. I might have to make a bunch for my co-workers. I haven't quite decided what to do for them yet, but I will share what I come up with.

Hope you are having a crafty weekend. I just put together two pretty bridal shower favor samples that I will share next week.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Occasions Alphabet
Ink: Real Red marker
Paper: Whisper White cardstock, Red glimmer paper, Patterns Pack Subtles Collection
Other: Big Shot, Petal Cone die, Real Red 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Red pencil ($1 store)

No comments:

Post a Comment