Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Spring!


Happy Spring to you! I hope it is beginning to feel like spring for you. Here in Massachusetts where are far, far away from any Spring weather. It took a long time for 'Ol Man Winter to pay us a visit this year and now he won't leave.

At the rate I am going I will be done with my Easter treats a week early. Woo-hoo! I will share my other Easter project later this week.

These flowers were popular last Spring and I remembered how simple and cute they were. First I stamped the Mixed Bunch flower with my Regal Rose marker on Whisper White cardstock. You can get 12 from one sheet of cardstock. Then I punched out a modern label punch in Wild Wasabi cardstock for each flower. I cut the modern label in half and adhered in a corner of the flower to depict leaves. Then I punched out flowers from the Blossom punch in Wisteria Wonder and layered onto my flower. You finish off the project with a rolo and a glue dot.

One bag of rolos made 36 flowers for me so it is a very economical treat for classmates, coworkers, friends, and family.

Stay tuned for another Easter project later this week.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch
Ink: Regal Rose marker
Paper: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi cardstock
Other: Blossom punch, Modern label punch, dimensionals, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment