Classes/Tutorials

Monday, August 19, 2013

Fun with the June Paper Pumpkin Kit!

I'm back! Life gets busy and I stopped sharing my crafty creations for awhile. I am now back in the saddle and plan to be sharing my projects weekly. This past month I needed some cards for work last minute so I went to my June Paper Pumpkin kit. I wanted to keep the cards simple and easy to mail so I only added a few items from my stash.

Card # 1 - Thinking of You:



Card # 2 - Congratulations:


I only added some scraps, bling, and I changed the stamps to fit my themes.

If you are interested in learning more about Paper Pumpkin let me know. The kit is a subscription that comes right to your mailbox once a month. The projects are all prepped for you and you only need some adhesive to put it all together. It is the perfect little escape for someone who is busy, but wants to sit down for less than an hour to create a project. The kit is a surprise each month - even for demonstrators - sometimes cards, a 3-D project, or mini scrapbook.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
June My Paper Pumpkin kit, Basic Rhinestones, Modern label punch, Word window punch, Love & Laughter stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, Tiny tags stamp set (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment