Classes/Tutorials

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Digital Studio: 8 x 10 Halloween Frame



Thanks for stopping by today! I have a super simple project to share using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio products. Halloween will be here before you know it so I am starting to work on decor projects for home or work.

I downloaded the Toxic Framable Designer Template Item # 128139 for $3.95. This download includes a 8.5 x 11 template and a 34 piece stamp brush set. I didn't change the template at all because it is AWESOME! I printed the template on a piece of Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla 8.5 x 11 cardstock then trimmed the size to fit my 8 x 10 frame. I picked up this cool distressed frame for $1.00 at a local Dollar store. So my project cost $5.00, but what is a fabulous value is that I have the template and 34 piece set to use for coordinating projects.

What I absolutely love about the My Digital Studio downloads is that you don't need our software to use them although for $19.95 the software is an AMAZING value. You can download and open the images in software you already have on your computer - Microsoft Word, Paint, Adobe Photoshop, etc. Every Tuesday Stampin' Up! releases brand new downloads for My Digital Studio. Check out the new downloads at my Online Store! If you are shopping in my store my name Christine Crutcher will be in the top right corner.

Stay tuned to see what else I come up with using this Toxic Framable Designer Template download.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:
My Digital Studio Toxic Framable Designer Template (Item # 128139 ), 8.5 x 11 Very Vanilla Cardstock (Item # 101650), frame from local dollar store

No comments:

Post a Comment