Classes/Tutorials

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Baby Boy Congrats Card


My co-worker Connie just became a first-time grandma and this is the card I made from our admin team to congratulate her. I shared another girl version of the card on my blog on 8/17 here. I used the same overall design of the other card, but I changed the pops of color from Flirty Flamingo to Pool Party. I also changed the flower framelit to the tie. Have you checked out the Baby's First Framelits Dies? You get 11 framelits in the set.

Christine's Tip: Upon first glance of the A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper stack there are diagonally striped papers, but if you have a die you can cut on an angle on the Big Shot you come up with a cute striped onesie. I love when those aha moments happen.

I am looking forward to making some more baby cards to have in my stash. There are lots of possibilities with the A Little Foxy Suite or even just using the Designer Series papers from the stack with framelits like I have created here.

I hope this card inspires you to make a baby card to add to your stash.

I have linked the products I used on the card below.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment