Classes/Tutorials

Monday, August 22, 2016

Sneak Peek! Cookie Cutter Christmas meets Balloon Celebration


Today I am sharing a sneak peek from the Holiday catalog which starts September 1st. What is a girl to do when she has new holiday product and is participating in a birthday themed swap? Create a mash-up card! I combined a brand spanking new holiday stamp set Cookie Cutter Christmas with a great birthday stamp set Balloon Celebration.

I made this card for our team meeting swap yesterday. I think it would be cute to send to a little boy for his birthday. I am in love with the teddy bear.

Christine's Tips: I love trying to show versatility in my stamp collection. The adorable teddy bear image in Cookie Cutter Christmas certainly isn't just for the holidays. Adding a punched balloon makes it cute for a birthday and it would be cute for a new baby card too by just changing the card a bit. To get the burlap threads I cut a piece of the 5/8" burlap ribbon and pulled down the middle and then pulled out the threads from the middle.

I can't wait to share more with you from the holiday catalog. I have added links below to the products I used from my online store.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Christine

Supplies:

Stamps: Balloon Celebration, Cookie Cutter Christmas (available 9/1/16)
Ink: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White cardstock & Pool Party cardstock
Other: Big Shot, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits Dies, Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 5/8" Burlap ribbon, Balloon Bouquet punch, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals, Fast Fuse Adhesive, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment